Energy Shopping Tips
Exelon Energy sales representatives are available to help make the electric shopping process as simple as possible. Here are some helpful tips to consider when shopping for an Electric Generation Supplier.
Investigate the market:
- Be sure you are comparing apples-to-apples - ask if the price is all-inclusive.
- Understand all of the pricing components.
- Obtain standard contracts ahead of time and garner approval so you are ready to execute.
Set a due date:
- Ask for suppliers to provide pricing on the same trading day and know how long the price quote is good for.
- Secure credit approval prior to the due date.
- Arrange for contracts to be executed by all parties within 24 hours of winning bid selection.
We understand that the process of selecting a retail energy supplier may be confusing. To help you compare suppliers, we’ve created a decision checklist to walk you through the key factors to consider.